Re: [artworks] Positioning of dialogue boxes.

  • From: Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 23:47:05 +0200

In message <4ef1e2d129kell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Kell  <kell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 11 Jun, <rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> I have just found two tick boxes in the ArtWorks 2 choices which
>> control the keeping of the info bar and Toolbox  on screen.

> ...provided you don't press the Space bar, at which point off-screen
> becomes on-screen...

...which is a deliberate feature. When you change tool (either by
pressing Space or by pressing a user-defined Tab+character sequence or
by clicking on a tool) the Info Bar is forced on the screen. As far as
I can see that does not cause any problems. If you do not want the
Info Bar altogether, you can switch it off.