[AR] Re: looks like a bad day

  • From: Steve Traugott <stevegt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 20:31:12 -0700

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 8:13 PM, Steve Traugott <stevegt@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Okay, I'm going to go way out on a speculative limb and make some sort of
noises about the mounting bolts attaching the IDA to those spokes being
compromised in some way during transport, after they were last NDT'd and
installed. Or maybe they were never NDT'd by anything other than dye
penetrant and they should have been x-rayed, or somesuch. Or maybe someone
did the math wrong in the first place. Happens. We may never know.
Anyone know the water depth where the debris came down?

...anyone know if those would have been pyro bolts? How was the IDA to
have been deployed?

Steve