[AR] Re: ORS-4 ("Super Strypi") Hawaii launch delayed

  • From: "rcktman" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rcktman" for DMARC)
  • To: "arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2015 11:09:31 -0500

Anthony:

I'm inclined to honor accomplishment. Certainly, making a very simple rocket
incredibly expensive is...err, remarkable....

But let us be clear that this does not prove that simple rockets are more
costly than complex rockets; sadly, it rather proves that the way the
government chooses to do business is inherently more costly than the minimum
possible cost.

Bill

Sent from my Commodore 64.

From: acesaroni@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

[Thank goodness it wasn’t a complex liquid bi-prop. Something could have gone
wrong. :-)))]

Anthony J. Cesaroni

President/CEO

Cesaroni Technology/Cesaroni Aerospace