Re: [ARMini-support] printing peculiarities

  • From: Chris Johnson <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 20:10:50 +0000 (GMT)

In article <b6522b9f54.iyojohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   John Rickman Iyonix <rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In this case an ArtWorks file created on the Iyonix and then copied
> to the ARMiniX and loaded back into ArtWorks fails to print (PS3).
> with message:-

> "Error outside ArtWorks abort on data transfer  at &FC19A04C"

I get a somewhat similar error from ArtWorks, but printing is not
involved. It occurs when I am using Impression+ under Aemulor, but
ArtWorks normally. I use this setup when converting Archive magazine
(in Impression+ format to html). Jim Nagel puts all the images in the
magazine in ArtWorks wrappers. I need to extract the images to
convert them to png or jpg. Every so often ArtWorks fails (it seems
random) with a similar message to the above, and it has to be
restarted.

I was assuming it was some problem / interaction between the 26-bit
Impression under Aemulor and the normal 32-bit environment.

--
        Chris Johnson