Re: [ARMini-support] printing peculiarities

  • From: John Rickman Iyonix <rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 16:51:34 GMT

Jim Nagel  wrote

> I'm having trouble printing from Impression-X, running via Aemulor on
> this here Armini-notX (Ro 5.20, !Printers 1.83, !PS3).
> Ditto Impression Publisher 5.13.  Any Impression document.

> Most peculiarly, some white-on-black error text appears mid-screen,
> then before I can read message the left half of the screen goes black
> and then a bitmap-looking version of my document appears.  Then "abort
> on data transfer at &<8hexdigits>."  No Postscript file produced.
> Black part of screen does not redraw till I drag a window over it.

> However, the same document, same Impression-X, same !Printers, same
> !PS3, gives a normal result on Iyonix (Ro 5.18).

> Anybody else come across this?  Any fix to suggest?

Not quite the same but I have a similar problem printing from
Artworks.
In this case an ArtWorks file created on the Iyonix and then copied to
the ARMiniX and loaded back into ArtWorks fails to print (PS3). with
message:-

"Error outside ArtWorks abort on data transfer  at &FC19A04C"

I have reported the problem to the ArtWorks list, though perhaps this
list would have been more appropriate.

John

--
John Rickman -  http://rickman.orpheusweb.co.uk/lynx