[ARMini-support] printing peculiarities

  • From: Jim Nagel <jimmini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 16:24:35 GMT

I'm having trouble printing from Impression-X, running via Aemulor on
this here Armini-notX (Ro 5.20, !Printers 1.83, !PS3).
Ditto Impression Publisher 5.13.  Any Impression document.

Most peculiarly, some white-on-black error text appears mid-screen,
then before I can read message the left half of the screen goes black
and then a bitmap-looking version of my document appears.  Then "abort
on data transfer at &<8hexdigits>."  No Postscript file produced.
Black part of screen does not redraw till I drag a window over it.

However, the same document, same Impression-X, same !Printers, same
!PS3, gives a normal result on Iyonix (Ro 5.18).

Anybody else come across this?  Any fix to suggest?

Did an update of !Printers come with the latest SP for ArminiX?
If so, can I try a copy of it, please?

--
Jim Nagel                        www.archivemag.co.uk
   Abbey Press   32 Norbins Rd        (01458) 83 3603