Re: [ARMini-support] SaveCMOS glitch

  • From: Kevin Corney <k.corney@xxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 07:53:20 -0700 (PDT)

In message <bc93e87252.rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          A Rawnsley <rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <0e9c187252.Andrew-Pin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Andrew Pinder <Andrew.Pinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> There's something not quite right somewhere.  Looking inside !CMOStool
>> I see that it works by issuing *SaveCMOS and *LoadCMOS commands at the
>> appropriate times.

> Note that since the SaveCMOS bit seems to work every time, you can't
> go wrong with this process - just click the LoadCMOS (last step)
> button again until you get the lengthy load.

So can anyone tell me where the !CMOStool can be found? It wasn't on
the site given with the widget. I don't need it - I got my Beagleboard
up and running by use of f12 and *Configure etc - but am just curious
as to where others have found it.
Also, now that the widget is in place, can I get rid of the CMOS file
on the SD card, or does it still have to be there?

Thanks for any help

--
Kevin Corney, Emley, West Yorkshire

Tout est pour le mieux dans le meillieur des mondes possibles. -
Pangloss
List-related queries to support@xxxxxxxxxxxx