[argyllcms] rgb output profiling

  • From: <tresorjoe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 09:10:37 +0100

dear graeme
regarding output profiling of printers with rgb profiles we are generating a
target with
the standard flags without adding iterative & adaptive full spread patches.
we have made some tests adding such patches, but so far we do not see any
advantage yet.
first of all we'd like to ask if you can give us some more detailed information
about
the - f flag (-t, -r, -R, -q -i, -I) as we do not exactly know in what logic
these flags will
add patches to the regular grid distribution of the target generation.
the second question we have; is it possible to add single patches into a ti1
file?
we would like to add patches such as rgb (0,0,1 ; 0,1,0, ; 1,0,0 ; etc.) to
fine-tune
dark areas for instance...
thanks for your help in advance!