[argyllcms] Re: rgb output profiling

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 07:23:16 +1100

tresorjoe@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

printtarg exports a ps file with black and green spacers. it would be perfect for us if the spacers between the patches could be just black and white. is there anything we can do to get this?

It's a bug in targen. You can edit the .ti1 file,
and change the first line of the second table to "100.0 100.0 100.0"
from "0.0 100.0 0.0".

is there any possibility to connect the eyeone pro device yet?

This is posing a difficulty, since X-Rite/GM are not providing
documentation for this instrument. I'm investigating what options
there are to provide support at some stage.