[argyllcms] Re: rgb output profiling

  • From: <tresorjoe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 14:13:14 +0100

dear graeme

regarding the green spacer between you've mentioned that it's possible to
change the first line in the second table to 100.0 100.0 100.0
i did so and the spacers were now black and white (not black and green).

the problem now is that the spacer between the dark patches is black and the
spacers between the white patches are white. it must be opposite in order to
be able to read it with a scan device.

how can i do that?

regards
joe

printtarg exports a ps file with black and green spacers. it would be perfect for us if the spacers between the patches could be just black and white. is there anything we can do to get this?

It's a bug in targen. You can edit the .ti1 file,
and change the first line of the second table to "100.0 100.0 100.0"
from "0.0 100.0 0.0".

is there any possibility to connect the eyeone pro device yet?

This is posing a difficulty, since X-Rite/GM are not providing
documentation for this instrument. I'm investigating what options
there are to provide support at some stage.