[argyllcms] Re: dispcal segmentation fault

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 16:16:10 +1100

Lee wrote:

> Exactly the same thing. Sorry, I did check that originally, but forgot
> to post it. I tried again just then, and got the same.
>
>> $ ./dispcal -yl -v -o ~/141128_colorhug

Hi,
        as far as I can tell, the bug that you
are triggering only occurs when the display has no
VideoLUT. (Note that this bug seems to have been fixed in
the V1.7 beta code).

What does "dispwin -r" do ?

So I'm not sure that there is a whole lot of point trying
to run dispcal on a display without calibration capability.