[argyllcms] Re: dispcal segmentation fault

  • From: Lee <iamadonut@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2014 20:13:34 +1100

On 01/12/14 23:27, Graeme Gill wrote:
> Lee wrote:
>
>> Are there any home directory files that I can try systematically
>> deleting to locate the problem?
> Hi,
>       you could see if the debug output gives a hint (ie. -D8),
> or you could use strace to see what files get opened etc.
>
> Graeme Gill.

-D8 gave nothing, except the working version appended a "help-like"
output, listing possible command-line options.

However, based on the output of strace, I tried deleting
`~/.local/share/ArgyllCMS`. dispcal then worked! This directory
contained a whole lot of *.ccmx files. Specifically, it also contained a
file that I had creating using instructions here [1]. I tried removing
only this file, and dispcal worked again. The contents of that file are
here [2].

Thanks for your help. Cheers,
Lee.

[1]