[argyllcms] Re: dispcal segmentation fault

  • From: Lee <iamadonut@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 21:11:57 +1100

On 01/12/14 17:28, Graeme Gill wrote:

> I don't know then - I was only able to reproduce the crash with V1.6.3 on
> a screen without VideoLUT access - on a normal screen it seems to
> work fine (it would be surprising if it didn't - something like
> that would have been noticed a long time ago).
>
> Graeme Gill.

I had a bit more of a think, since you mentioned (correctly) that if it
were more common, you would have heard about it. I see this crash in two
distros *but* both tests used similar home-directory contents. I tested
again in another account, and this time it worked fine!

Are there any home directory files that I can try systematically
deleting to locate the problem?

Cheers,
Lee.