[argyllcms] Problems reading last row with printread.

  • From: "Lars Tore Gustavsen" <lars.tore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 22:51:33 +0200

Hello again.
As you possibly  remember I have an eye-one pro. I am closer to
printing a real target now, and have done my first test on a small 200
patch target. Just to get used to the spectometer and so on.
The last row on this target is not a full row as you can see here:

Paper chosen is A4R     [297.0 x 210.0 mm]

Patches = 200

Test patches per row = 16

Rows per page = 33, patches per page = 528

Rows in last strip = 13, patches in last row = 8

printread complains about a misread and gives me the messages (Not
enough patches). Is this a bug. I printed a new two rows target with
full rows and that "works" OK.

Another question:
Will it be hard to implement reading the rows in both directions?

Regards
Lars Tore Gustavsen