[argyllcms] Re: Problems reading last row with printread.

  • From: "Lars Tore Gustavsen" <lars.tore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 20:14:11 +0200

On 8/2/07, Graeme Gill wrote:

> > Will it be hard to implement reading the rows in both directions?
>
> This already works.
>
> Graeme Gill.

Thanks again
Looks like the both direction thing was an user error here, as usual.

Your software is marvelous by the way.  I really appreciate your open
source policy.
I have looked for a spectrometer for years, but they have been to
expensive. This summer was the right timing. You released the beta
with support for eye-one pro and GretagMacbeth announced a $200 mail
in rebate for the eye-one photo lt.  I was lucky and picked up mine
for $500 after rebate from an  ebay seller. Thanks to relatives in US
I was able to get the rebate, and they transported it here  as taxfree
carry-on luggage. The same package costs about about $1500 in Norway.
Hopefully one day we are able to buy this devices without the included
software, but anyway I guess $500 is an nice price.

Lars Tore Gustavsen