[argyllcms] Re: Problems reading last row with printread.

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 16:34:55 +1000

Lars Tore Gustavsen wrote:
As you possibly  remember I have an eye-one pro. I am closer to
printing a real target now, and have done my first test on a small 200
patch target. Just to get used to the spectometer and so on.
The last row on this target is not a full row as you can see here:

printread complains about a misread and gives me the messages (Not
enough patches). Is this a bug. I printed a new two rows target with
full rows and that "works" OK.

Yes, this is a bug. It appears to be just related to the Eye-One.
The workaround is to always choose the number of patches to make
and even number of rows. It should get fixed in the next release.

Will it be hard to implement reading the rows in both directions?

This already works.