[argyllcms] Re: I1Pro reading charts

  • From: Yves Gauvreau <gauvreau-yves@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 08:34:30 -0400

Hi,

What I should have ask maybe, is: would you recommend reading targets a few times? In theory it should improve accuracy, right? But is it really necessary?

Would you recommend removing the outliers from the data set?

Any suggestions for the outlier threshold?

What would you recommend to avoid over fitting?

What would you recommend as a more real life test for a profile? I would assume using patches not used before in the profile creation. How to evaluate all this as objectively as possible?

All this for RGB printer only.

Thanks,

YG