[argyllcms] Re: I1Pro reading charts

  • From: Yves Gauvreau <gauvreau-yves@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2020 06:32:07 -0400

I saw in my I1 Pro documentation (I think) that it can read something like 200 sample per second in strip mode id I'm not mistaking. I wonder if Chartread uses that capability to average each patch values it read?

Would you folk recommend make more then 1 reading of the chart(s) and average (median or whatever) it?

What to do with outliers?

YG

On 6/11/2020 10:28 PM, Graeme Gill wrote:

Yves Gauvreau wrote:

Hi,

I just got my new I1 Pro 2 and I'm disappointed already, I1 Profiler keeps
crashing
whenever I want to use the printer workflow in advanced mode (seems OK in basic
mode)and a
few more things also cause crashes.
Sorry, wrong forum for that sort of problem :-)

I couldn't resist complaining...  :-)

PS.
By the way Xrite complain about Argyllcms being the cause of many complaints. I know how easy it is to switch from one driver to the other and it seems many Argyll users don't know this. Another funny answer from them, they have no idea (at least the guy I talk to) of why the I1 Profiler crashes on me. He even said he never seen this kind of problem before. I guess I'm the lucky one then...  ;-)