[argyllcms] Re: How do I create a linear luminance LUT?

  • From: Geoff Ghose <geoff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 19:18:34 -0500

Thanks for you quick response.

Yes, I've been doing both a profile and calibration. The luminance I'm
interested in XYZ. And when I do a calibration with a target gamma of 1.0,
and then do report on calibrated monitor (using DisplayCalGUI) I get the
native gamma, not 1.0.

Moreover, quick spotreads verify that the gamma isn't close to 1.0.