Thanks for your comment :-)
If the issue involve every Info button, keep in mind, AC assume that the
help files (.htm) are into the argyll\doc folder.
About versions for other O.S., unfortunately, I'm not a programmer and I'm
not able to try any other O.S.
I built AC on Visual Studio 2013 and in visual basic. I don't know what
issues I might find to "translate" it.
your GUI performs well. One problem occurs when using the Info-button. It
produces a crash. All other functions seem to work well.
Do you plan a GUI for Mac/Linux too?
Would be great.
Am 08.12.2015 21:02 schrieb "Andrea Vaj" <tondova66@xxxxxxxxx>:
I'm not a programmer but, for my own interest, I built a GUI for some
The GUI is mainly focused on aspects related to the print.
The main features are:
- built just for Windows (at the moment)
- for Argyll 1.8.3 (must be already installed)
- you can configure any execution parameter
- you can execute the command line (command prompt window visible)
- you can copy the command line
- you can save the command line (.bat - .txt - other)
- the help can be called from the GUI
Below the link:
I hope to have pleased with.
Any note, suggestion and comment is, obviously, welcomed.
Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :-))