[argyllcms] i1Diplay Pro cheap at B&H photo

  • From: Adam K <aak1946@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 10:08:47 -0500

Just in case someone is interested

[image: Deal Zone]XRite
i1DISPLAY PRO
<http://link.bandh.com/u.d?Z4GjdetO16Sos-9u8o0-u=9041&s=DealZone&utm_2source=DealZone%20151215&utm_2content=Retail&utm_2term=i1DISPLAY-PRO>
[image: Today's Deal]
<http://link.bandh.com/u.d?EYGjdetO16Sos-9u8o0-r=9051&s=DealZone&utm_2source=DealZone%20151215&utm_2content=Retail&utm_2term=i1DISPLAY-PRO>
*Price After Rebates: *
*$129.00*Orig. Price: $249.00

Instant Savings: $90.00
Mail in Rebate: $30.00

Total Savings: $120.00Also available:
— *i1Display Pro with ColorChecker Passport Bundle* for $189.00 (after $110
Instant Savings + $50 Mail-in Rebate)

--
Adam Kielcz

Note: If you forward this email, please delete the forwarding
history, which includes my email address and any others you see in
this email. It is a courtesy to me and others who may not wish to have
their email addresses sent all over the world. Erasing the history
also helps prevent Spammers from gathering addresses and prevents
viruses from being sent to your friends and mine.
No trees were harmed in the posting of this message . . . however an
extraordinarily large number of electrons were horribly
inconvenienced.