great work! Thanks for sharing. I'll play & report. Installation went Ok.
so far. No problems on Win 7 (64 bit).
2015-12-08 21:01 GMT+01:00 Andrea Vaj <tondova66@xxxxxxxxx>:
I'm not a programmer but, for my own interest, I built a GUI for some
The GUI is mainly focused on aspects related to the print.
The main features are:
- built just for Windows (at the moment)
- for Argyll 1.8.3 (must be already installed)
- you can configure any execution parameter
- you can execute the command line (command prompt window visible)
- you can copy the command line
- you can save the command line (.bat - .txt - other)
- the help can be called from the GUI
Below the link:
I hope to have pleased with.
Any note, suggestion and comment is, obviously, welcomed.
Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :-))