[argyllcms] GUI for few Argyll functions (just for Windows)

  • From: Andrea Vaj <tondova66@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 21:01:45 +0100

Hey folks,

I'm not a programmer but, for my own interest, I built a GUI for some
Argyll function.

The GUI is mainly focused on aspects related to the print.

The main features are:

- built just for Windows (at the moment)

- for Argyll 1.8.3 (must be already installed)

- you can configure any execution parameter

- you can execute the command line (command prompt window visible)

- you can copy the command line

- you can save the command line (.bat - .txt - other)

- the help can be called from the GUI

Supported features:

TARGEN

PRINTTARG

CHARTREAD

COLPROF

PROFCHECK

TIFFGAMUT

ICCGAMUT

COLVERIFY

FAKEREAD

VIEWGAM

TXT23I

AVERAGE

Below the link:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-BRd7L4tMtKUWRKbm9ub3loaFE&usp=sharing

I hope to have pleased with.

Any note, suggestion and comment is, obviously, welcomed.

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :-))

Andrea Vaj