[argyllcms] Re: Displaying sRGB graphics on wide gamut monitors - gamma problem?

  • From: Anders Torger <torger@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 14:27:58 +0200

On Wednesday 27 October 2010, Anders Torger wrote:
> Anyway I thought this mismatch could be some gamma-related thing...

Oops... already mixing up things, this colorant mismatch should not be
gamma-related since any gamma offset as seen on a single colour would
only affect brightness, and I checked the xy coordinates only. This
colorant mismatch is a different story, which I have not yet fully
understood either. It's easy to get confused...

/Anders