[argyllcms] Re: DispcalGUI problem

  • From: "Marco N." <manold@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 11:17:57 +0200

I have tried many times with a lot of interface set up, the luminance is always
on maximal (I have tweak it in the Mac preferences to 120 cd/m2)

I have a strong double. After the calibration the instrument requests the
second internal calibration. This internal calibration is carried out by the
software automatically on display ( and then I have to push a key to perform
the color measurement)

Place cap on the instrument, or place in on a dark surface,
or place on the white calibration reference,
 and then hit any key to continue,
 or hit Esc or Q to abort:
 Calibration complete

Is it normal? I have the double that the instruments calibrates itself on the
white of display and takes the measurements incorrectly ...

Thank you
Marco