[argyllcms] Re: DispcalGUI problem

  • From: Roger Breton <graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 19:29:12 -0400

It's possible the Luminance varies a lot, for some crazy reason, during
calibrating or profiling?

I mean, if it goes from 113.xxx down to 84, that's a symptom.

I would try making repeated white measurements at 1 minute interval to rule
out the instrument or the monitor potential wild fluctuation during the
calibrating/profiling session.

Best / Roger