[argyllcms] Re: DispcalGUI problem

  • From: Martin Sivak <info@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 13:54:37 +0200

Hi,

I noticed that also. When you stop after calibration and request profiling
only, does it return correct results? Or just try doing calibration and
profiling in two steps.

It seems to me that dispcalGUI tries to send the key to make the whole
calibration/profiling sequence unattended, but since dispcal requests another
device calibration it accidentally calibrates the instrument with gray patch
from the display.

Martin Sivak