[argyllcms] Re: Creating process calibration curves Was: Conversion omitting/locking device colorant

  • From: Martin Weberg <martin.weberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 14:08:52 +0200

2009/4/8 Roger>:
> Thank's Martin for posting this Link! I've been using it lately in my press
> calibrations and it yielded results that are quite comparable to
> IDEALinkCurve, sometimes to the fraction of a decimals.

That's promising. Using Heidelbergs software or Argyll?

> Are you using it yourself?

I've been using this method and Argyll tools for calibrating our
proofers (HP 5500 and Canon iPF9000S) before making device profiles
(colprof and refine). It works great. I however plan to make use of
this technique for our CtP and two Speedmasters when I get the
opportunity.

Martin Weberg