[argyllcms] Re: Can anyone help me with iccexamin?

  • From: Kai-Uwe Behrmann <ku.b@xxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 19:42:11 +0100 (CET)

The Oyranos server is down at the moment. Still development versions are
available from SourceForge:
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/oyranos/icc_examin-0.45_rc4.tar.gz

I hope this version works for you on selecting multiple profile. At least
it does on my IA32 system.
The profiles should be selectable by picking up multiple ones in the file
chooser, as arguments from the command line or by dropping them in.

The error messages are warnings. I removed them for the next release.

kind regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
--
developing for colour management