[argyllcms] Re: Can anyone help me with iccexamin?

  • From: Leonard Evens <len@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 18:38:04 -0600

Thanks to new configure scripts from Kai-Uwe Behrmann, I solved part of
my problem building iccexamin.   But it still complains that it can't
find argyll.  I think I understand the problem better.  I downloaded the
binaries linked to here previously for argyll-0.70 beta 8, but to build
iccexamin, I apparently need more.  It tells me to include in
pkg-config's search path some directory containing argyll.pc, but I have
not been able to locate such a file anywhere.  From looking at the
configure.sh script, I think it is looking for some libraries, but I
haven't figured out just what.

Any suggestions about where to look might be helpful.