[argyllcms] Can anyone help me with iccexamin?

  • From: Leonard Evens <len@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 12:01:39 -0600

This is probably not the best place to ask, but I'm having trouble with
iccexamin.

I think I built and installed iccexamin, but I can't tell if it is
working properly.

When I run it from command line I get various error messages about
missing fonts when I try using it.  Also, I can't seem to show more than
one profile at a time for comparing gamuts.

I should probably start again, but I need some source i can get to build
properly and then run under Fedora Core 7.  Where can I get that?