[arachne] Re: new ikon

  • From: "Destiny" <destiny@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 22:01:58 -0700

 Have users that only use the upper toolbar with a mouse.  Lots of folks
never remember any keyboard commands and rely solely on the mouse.  Those
same folks don't know there are buttons up there until pointed to.  Adding
color distinguishes icons but now I have the magic auto color version.

 Cal

On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 14:32:52 +1030, Greg Mayman wrote:

> I must confess that it was a looooong time before I realized that those
> ikons on the line next to the version number actually did anything.

> But why are they there and not with the rest of the ikons in the button
> bar?

> And why are they needed anyway? For people who work without a keyboard?

Arachne at FreeLists
-- Arachne, The Web Browser/Suite for DOS and Linux --