[arachne] Re: TRUSTED APM'S & RELATED MATTERS

  • From: "Brian C. Murphy" <BCMURPHY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "INTERNET:arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 23:42:30 -0400

Glenn,
I spent the day bucking & splitting firewood, so I did not have a chance to
get back to you until now.

When installing Brian.APM, I interpreted your instructions as directions to
do the following to execute Brian.APM, which was residing in
G:\ARACHARD\DOWNLOAD:
G:\ARACHARD\DOWNLOAD\BRIAN.APM.
As noted before, it appeared to execute properly, but did not seem to
provide the SAVE file I requested.

All tests of downloading were done with ZIP files, some at SHORT STOP and
some at your web site.  I don't know the names of the files used on the
first day's test, but on the second day's test, I tried to download:
F-PROT.ZIP from SHORT STOP and COMPORTS.ZIP, the latter from your web site.
 In both tests, everytihing was normal except that the files would not do
the final download thing after pressing F2.  After this message, I will
email to you ARACGLEN.ZIP containing my Arachne.cfg. and MIMECFG.ZIP, which
contains my A190J1 MIME.CFG.
I will send both ZIP files to you at GLENNMCC@xxxxxxxxxx to avoid
cluttering up the Arachne Freelist.