[arachne] Re: TRUSTED APM'S & RELATED MATTERS

  • From: "Brian C. Murphy" <BCMURPHY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "INTERNET:arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 00:26:19 -0400

GLENN:  i JUST PICKED UP YOUR LATEST EMAIL, BUT NO APM  ARRIVED.  I even
went off line to check my compuserve download directory, but no APM was
there.  I am mistified.

Compuserve does sometimes choke on big files not enclosed in a ZIP file,
but that does not seem to the the case this time.

Perhaps, you might try emailing the APM to bcmurphy@xxxxxxxxxx, although I
did manage to lose a couple of PCX files there a few days ago.
Brian
BCMURPHY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx