[arachne] Re: TRUSTED APM'S & RELATED MATTERS

  • From: "Brian C. Murphy" <BCMURPHY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "INTERNET:arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 01:26:22 -0400

Glenn:  I followed your explicit instructions and got BRIAN.APM to go
through its processes, including (I think) making a backup copy, although I
am not sure one was made.  In any case the process looked legitimate.

However, when I went on the Internet with A190j1 afterwards and tried to
download some files experimentally, it did not work right.  The contents of
file exhibit showed up each time (I don't really need it, but I don't mind
it being there) and then when I pressed F2, the download box came up with
the correct file name to be downloaded.  However, with each experimental
file download, the file never showed up any where in my system, even with
FFF.
There does seem to be a problem of some kind.  Perhaps you can ferret it
out.
I look forward to your further comments.

Brian Murphy
BCMURPHY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx