[arachne] Re: DOS only or?

  • From: "Ray Andrews" <randrews@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 12:27:19 -0800

On Thu, 08 May 2008 13:52:35 +0000, Udo Kuhnt wrote:

Reading Udo's and Jason's posts, what I'm always drawn to is the
idea that DOS and Linux aren't competitors but comrades. Almost every
DOS user I know is also a Linux user. Inspite of the obvious advantages
of Linux, DOS continues to be used, even by people like Udo who are
quite familiar with the other. That should tell us something about the
appeal of small, fast efficient understandable systems.

Regards,

Ray Andrews
.

-- Arachne;A3;1d