[HG-PBEM] Re: [OOC] About Tina, Terry and Rhogen

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 04:41:40 +0800 (HKT)

Robb Neumann said:

>> As an FYI for both of you, Juliette's Sidewider can be made to look
>> inert. As the omnicam is in use by Lemanz (or was) it would be glowing
>> slightly, but otherwise the Gear would appear quiet (no engine
>> running, batteries only) and have the cockpit closed.
>
> Consider it... FYIed... or something.  Er... got it!

Sorry, that was my bad on the grammar. "...Sidwinder //can// be made
to...." That just reads plain weird, doesn't it. What I meant was that
John can roleplay Juliette so that her Sidewinder would look inert and not
in use to the casual observer quite easily. That's all.

> Well, I don't know if things would actually get to that level, but
> Juliette seems bound and determined to beat out Shamus for the "Get rid
> of the pesky GREL" committee leadership position!  :)

Ah, true. Well, I'll leave that up to Joh,... er, Juliette. ^_^

Later.