[HG-PBEM] Re: [OOC] About Tina, Terry and Rhogen

  • From: Robb Neumann <robbneu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 14:02:43 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

Dennis got all inspired and penned a little of this:

>> Dennis, I was planning for Tina to head back to the hanger and try to
>> get some work done.  I just realized that even though she's a mechanic,
>> she hasn't even gone near any of the gears yet.  :)
>
> OK, that sounds good. Though, it will likely take a little bit of time for
> Tina to reach the hangar. I'll start a scene though, just outside the
> hangar with another NPC. You can roleplay that as long as you want and
> then proceed inside. Look for it later in the day.

Great!  I'll keep my eyes open for it!

> As an FYI for both of you, Juliette's Sidewider can be made to look inert.
> As the omnicam is in use by Lemanz (or was) it would be glowing slightly,
> but otherwise the Gear would appear quiet (no engine running, batteries
> only) and have the cockpit closed.

Consider it... FYIed... or something.  Er... got it!

>> If Juliette happens to be there when Tina arrives, that might be
>> interesting, but the least she can do is let Tina get in a gear first,
>> to make it fair.
>
> You make it sound like the two of you would duel things out. O_O Well,
> that's up to John.

Well, I don't know if things would actually get to that level, but Juliette
seems bound and determined to beat out Shamus for the "Get rid of the pesky
GREL" committee leadership position!  :)

Robb