[HG-PBEM] Re: [OOC] About Tina, Terry and Rhogen

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 02:22:46 +0800 (HKT)

Robb Neumann said:

> Dennis, I was planning for Tina to head back to the hanger and try to
> get some work done.  I just realized that even though she's a mechanic,
> she hasn't even gone near any of the gears yet.  :)

OK, that sounds good. Though, it will likely take a little bit of time for
Tina to reach the hangar. I'll start a scene though, just outside the
hangar with another NPC. You can roleplay that as long as you want and
then proceed inside. Look for it later in the day.

As an FYI for both of you, Juliette's Sidewider can be made to look inert.
As the omnicam is in use by Lemanz (or was) it would be glowing slightly,
but otherwise the Gear would appear quiet (no engine running, batteries
only) and have the cockpit closed.

> If Juliette happens to be there when Tina arrives, that might be
> interesting, but the least she can do is let Tina get in a gear first,
> to make it fair.

You make it sound like the two of you would duel things out. O_O Well,
that's up to John.