[HG-PBEM] [OOC] About Tina, Terry and Rhogen

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 00:28:32 +0800 (HKT)

Robb, it seemed that you wanted Tina to leave, so I let that happen. Let
me know what you want to do. Even if it's to not fully leave the party.

David and Aaron, your characters are at the party, so jump in or feed me
your agenda and we'll start an appropriate thread. You could even just
roleplay a conversation and such between yourselves. Let me know.

Thanks. Later.