[antispam-f] Re: RegEx support (was: Tab in 'From:')

  • From: Dave Higton <davehigton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 20:31:14 +0100

In message <4e7bf1e175freelists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Martin <freelists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In article <4e7bbc2920steve.pampling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>    Steven Pampling <steve.pampling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On 25 Oct, Martin <freelists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > In article <4e7b8d7162steve.pampling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> > >    Steven Pampling <steve.pampling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> [Snip]

> > > I have never played with that ... (fx sound of download> ... hmm ...
> > > looks as if it will take some working out how to use that! Any hints
> > > would be useful I think!
>
> > Line 60 of the Server file needs to be set to your local IP (unless you
> > modify the code to look at the machines address (the copy I found first
> > in my delving is the plain vanilla version but I do recall making the
> > change so the pseudo server was more portable.
> Yes, I had spotted the IP, thanks.
>
> It then failed to start with an error from the Socket_Accept ...
> 17:01:03.56 ** WimpError ** from POP3 pseudo-server
>   Error  : &00020E23
>   Message: Resource temporarily unavailable
> However, I seemed to remember something about adding &20E00 to the error
> codes for the Iyonix, which then allowed it to start :-))

AND all error coes with &7F before comparing them.  This is a simple
method to permit comparing with the same values on any RO platform.

> > The messages file needs to contain a series of mail messages in rmail
> > format.
> Is it a Messages File? I thought it wanted a Messages Directory with
> several messages in it? Mind you, AS seems to connect, but the box fails
> with '040 -ERR Message does not exist' so I have still got something
> wrong :-(

It needs some message files, each of which is simply a raw message.
The file names have to be just numbers, must start at 1, and must be
consecutive (i.e. without gaps), I think.

Dave