[antispam-f] Re: RegEx support (was: Tab in 'From:')

  • From: Martin <freelists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 22:57:24 +0100

In article <077f027c4e.davehigton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Dave Higton <davehigton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[Snip problems with socket errors]

> AND all error coes with &7F before comparing them.  This is a simple
> method to permit comparing with the same values on any RO platform.
Yes, that seems a good idea. Thanks

[Snip problems with Server]

> It needs some message files, each of which is simply a raw message.
> The file names have to be just numbers, must start at 1, and must be
> consecutive (i.e. without gaps), I think.
Aaaah - now I read the code a bit more carefully, I see what you mean.
Indeed, I have tried your suggestion, and it sprang into life!

Now all I need is some decent test data to test the Regex code thoroughly.

Thanks for your help, Steve and Dave.

Martin

--
Martin Avison      using a British Iyonix running RISC OS 5
                   and the Pluto mail and newsreader