[antispam-f] Re: Only downloads the first time?

  • From: Martin Angove <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 22:50:58 +0100

In message <56f4c80152.ricp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Richard Porter <ricp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>On 12 Aug 2011 Martin Angove  wrote:
>
>> Message 1 accepted by default
>> From: Martin Angove <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Subject: [antispam-f] Re: Only downloads the first time?
>>> QUIT
>> < +OK Logging out.
>
>That's odd. I would expect, after Message-ID:
>
>> RETR 1
>< +OK xxxx octets follow.
>> DELE 1
>< +OK Deleted.
>> QUIT
>
>So it hasn't returned the message or deleted it.
>I assume you've got a Defaulted file set in your prefs?

No, just the download file. According to my reading of the manual
default will default (ha) to the same place, and indeed this is what it
does the first time.

>I'm stumped. I wonder if Frank has any ideas?

That said, after those initial problems this evening, several messages
*have* got through, though as I write there is still one stuck. As it's
to this list I think I might have to quit and restart AntiSpam to find
out what it says :-)

Hwyl!

M.

--