[antispam-f] Re: Only downloads the first time?

  • From: Frank de Bruijn <antispam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 07:37:00 +0200

In article <f361cc0152.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Martin Angove <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Delete after downloading is ticked.

> Ignore already retrieved is greyed-out.

> I can't see a box for Delete after <n> days, unless you mean "Keep <n>
> days" which is also greyed out but contains "--" in the box.

Yes, I looked at the manual for the English version of that text. Must
have translated it when I put it in the manual instead of looking at the
template.

Anyway, this is more or less the standard setting for AntiSpam so I
can't see why it doesn't work as expected. Could you send me a copy of
your Rules and Settings files, please (off list - make sure you remove
your username and password)?

Regards,
Frank