[analogorgans] Re: Hi, Group - need help

  • From: "Bernie Arcand" <barcand@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <analogorgans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 23:00:40 -0500

Do you have a voltmeter...perhaps even a cheapy digital with which to measure
the power supply voltages?  Perhaps a sagging voltage, either 12+ or 12- or
maybe even the 30+ or - could cause these problems.  I know the Cambridge 220
is a whole different beast, but when one of the volatges in my power supply
went bad, it sounded like a jet engine at full volume.  Just a thought.

Bernie in ND