[analogorgans] Re: (No In-Reply-To: <524.720ae5d5.32532439@aol.com>

  • From: Robert Lemon <lemon1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: analogorgans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 20:39:18 -0700

You haven't mentioned power supply voltages. If you have a meter how do they look. My guess would be that you have components giving out. Whether it is one or more capacitors or the power transistors, you will not be able to find out without a meter.

At 07:26 PM 10/2/2006, you wrote:
Okay, well, I cleaned a bunch of stuff where the organ connects to the Leslie and to power and hooked everything back up and there is no change. :( So, if anyone is willing to give me step-by-step directions on how to clean the pots, I'm totally game. I even took photos of the amplifier and posted them on shutterfly.com incase that will give you an idea of the innards of my particular organ.
<http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AbNGzNm4ctWMe&notag=1>share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AbNGzNm4ctWMe
To: analogorgans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [analogorgans] Re: Hi, Group - need help
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 16:08:18 -0400
From: rgrauman@xxxxxxx

boundary="--------MailBlocks_8C8B475A33D2924_9B8_F4E_mblk-d42.sysops.aol.com"

Um, well, the Leslie is the only thing I have hooked up... I'm not sure about channels... how would I check?

The dirt-in-the-pots diagnosis sounds rather promising. If the cleaning doesn't work, I'd like to try that, if you could possibly give me step-by-step directions. I'll keep you posted.

~Ronnie