[analogorgans] Hi, Group - need help

  • From: RGrauman@xxxxxxx
  • To: analogorgans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 12:06:23 EDT

Hi. I'm new to this "free lists" thing and I don't know what all the
protocols are or if I'm even on the right list, so if I'm barking up the wrong
tree,
please redirect me...

Here's the story: I have a Rodgers 110. It's hooked up to a Leslie. It
sounds like the scratchiest old record player you ever heard. Sometimes it
almost
goes away for a few seconds, but then it comes back. I had a Leslie guy  come
out, b/c I thought it was that, but no - the Leslie is quiet as a mouse.  So,
something's wrong with the organ. The closest repair folks are 1.5 hours  away
and it will cost me $400 to have them just come down and scratch their
chins, so I'm hoping someone out there might be able to help me at least
diagnose
what's going on here, step-by-step. So far I've lifted the lid and  checked
the fuse. No problems there. Any more ideas? Please help. I'm desperate.
HUUUUUGE audition on the 12th.

Thanks...

~Ronnie