[amayausers.com] Re: wacf xt working depth

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 18:02:06 UT

This message was posted by joe lewis on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/834.html#000004

Not sure if i am explaining this correctly?  After I hoop my hat which is a
cheap daystone hat I place the hat on my machine.  I do a trace design and when
it rotates left and brings the cap farther into the machine it pulls the cap
off the machine even after only an inch of movement.  Is the overall depth of
the hat to shallow or is it because of the quality of the hat? I am dumbfounded
with these hats.