[amayausers.com] Re: Our NEW website using Live Designer!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 17:20:49 UT

This message was posted by KIDSPORT on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/285/2.html#000016

We get most of our Jackets from a family owned company called Rock Creek in
Iowa. Awesome quality and service. Everything is custom ordered so it takes 3
to 4 weeks to receive after ordering. If the customer needs it quicker, we go
with Holloway. They have a decent supply of in stock jackets that usually work.
I met with another company called Renoc yesterday. Nice stuff too.

I understand that Steve has had issues with the Live Designer program as well
as the response he has had from their people. I, on the other hand, have had
the exact opposite experience. Stacie, has always responded quickly and Dave
has made changes to the actual program just for us. Always friendly and
helpful. We are very excited with the final outcome of our site and look
forward to what is to come!