[amayausers] Re: small letters-short stitch on or off?

  • From: "Janel Harris" <janel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 13:24:29 -0800

Roland,

Turn the short stitches OFF. Stitches that are too short will contribute
to the number of thread breaks. If you have the 2005 version of Design
Shop, it also helps to set the Column Width Adjustment Min Width to 10
pts. What stitch length are you using for the fill pattern?

Janel Harris
Dimensional Designs
http://www.dimdesigns.com